Expressions of Interest:
2 x Trainee CAD Designers
We are looking for two Trainee CAD Designers to be placed into these newly created roles.
As a Trainee CAD Designer, you will provide manufacturing engineering support for the development and improvement of products, production processes and equipment.
About you and the role
- Produce drawings of a high standard to be fabricated and assembled
- Provide technical support and analysis of new or proposed products or enhancements
- Read design specifications and technical drawings and research suitable solutions
- Design products to client/market requirements and specifications that adhere to relevant health and safety standards, regulations or legislation.
- Develop Technical construction Files – instruction manual
- Work with the team to enable design for manufacture for new products and develop and implement their manufacturing methods
- Focus on continuous improvement, monitoring and development of Enerdrive’s manufacturing operations ensuring the highest quality / lowest cost solutions.
- Inspect and test completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards
- Conduct feasibility studies of new processes
- Focus on improved first time capability of top products with a view to reducing common root causes of production based faults
- Work closely with the Production team to rectify operational problems as they arise and manage maintenance of the production facilities and equipment
- Undertake and actively manage allocated technical work tasks to agreed deadlines
- Have experience in a manufacturing environment
- Have experience or the ability to quickly acquire 2D Drafting, AutoCAD or Rhino3D.
- Be a team player who is hands on, flexible, adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Be able to use MS Office programs including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Have the ability to communicate effectively
Please send your interest through to Cain Dixon via firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to organise a discussion about your interest in the role.