With Enerdrive breaking into the 4WD canopy market in recent years, we have been consistently asked by manufactures and end users to come up with a compact power solution to operate all of the electrical equipment that is ending up in the back of these canopies. From a simple system to operate a fridge and a couple of lights to a full on power station, these are the type of systems we have been asked for.
After many brainstorming sessions and 3D modelling designs, Enerdrive have produced 3 models to cover just about any customer request for power in their canopies.
This system is designed for the end user requiring a higher level of power requirements along with AC charging ability. Available in 3 different versions;
- K-TRAVELLER-01 inc ePRO PLUS Battery Monitor
- K-TRAVELLER-02 inc Simarine Battery Monitoring
- K-TRAVELLER-03 inc Simarine & Individual Load Monitoring
The Traveller 01 for example consists of the following items
- Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC40+ Vehicle/Solar Charger
- Enerdrive ePOWER 40A AC charger
- 1 x ePRO Plus Battery Monitor (K-TRAVELLER-01)
- 4x Pre-wired Circuit Breakers for main power equipment
- 4 x Contura switches for Lights & Auxiliary loads
- Pre-wired 35mm2 Main Battery Cable Connection with Main DC Fuse
- 1 x Fridge 50A Anderson Plug connection
- 1 x 12v CIG & 1 x Dual 2.4A USB sockets come standard. You can choose a mixture of Twin USB 2.4A Hi Amp sockets to charge your mobile devices or mix it up with 2 x 12v Output Socket. The choice is yours at time of order.
- Battery Reset button for kick starting your flat battery from the DC2DC Charger
- Simarine LCD Battery WIFI Monitoring System with option to incorporate individual load/charge information. (K-TRAVELLER-02 & 03)
- Optional Water/Fuel Tank module also available. (K-TRAVELLER-02 & 03)
All Traveller systems are pre-wired by Enerdrive so the only cabling required at installation time is load outputs, battery connection & vehicle/solar/tank inputs
All systems are built into a unique compact box arrangement and designed to mount for example on either the front or rear bulkhead of a vehicle canopy. The systems are available in either Left (Passenger side) or Right (Drivers side) or Roof Mount installation. Any brand of battery is suitable from Wet Sealed, AGM, Gel and Lithium.
If you are interested in having custom engraving for switch/circuit breakers to your specific requirements, this option is available at an additional cost.
Please be aware that the Enerdrive Flat Battery restart button is only to be used when start system input is 12v only. This button is not suitable for use in 24v starting systems. If you do require restart facilities for a 24v start system please speak to the Enerdrive team. We can modify these systems to be suitable for 24v start systems at an additional cost.
Enerdrive are proud to bring to market this innovative design that can be installed by the manufacturer or end user in a neat one piece installation.
|Items Included||The Traveller|
|ePOWER DC2DC 40+ Charger (Vehicle/Solar)||*|
|ePOWER 40A AC Charger||*|
|ePRO Plus Battery Monitor||K-TRAVELLER-01|
|Simarine LCD Battery WIFI Monitoring System||K-TRAVELLER-02
|4x Pre-Wired Circuit Breakers for Main Power Equipment||*|
|4 x Contura Switches||*|
|Pre-wired 35mm2 Main Battery Cable Connection with Main DC Fuse||*|
|Pre-wired Fridge 50A Anderson Plug connection||*|
|Twin USB 2.4A Hi Amp Sockets||*|
|Cig Socket to Replace One or Both USB Sockets. (Please Request at Time of Order)||Optional|
|Battery Reset Button||*|
|Individual Load/Charge Module for Simarine. (#SI-SCQ50)||K-TRAVELLER-03|
|Water/Fuel Tank Module for Simarine. (#SI-ST107)||K-TRAVELLER-02 (Optional)
|Dimensions||685L x 155W x 330Hmm|
|(*) Indicates Standard Fitment|
Manufactured AFTER June 2022:
- Traveller-ePRO+ Enerdrive Wiring Diagram – Manufactured from June 2022
- Traveller-ePRO+ Installer Wiring Diagram – Manufactured from June 2022
- Traveller-Simarine Enerdrive Wiring Diagram – Manufactured from June 2022
- Traveller-Simarine Installer Wiring Diagram – Manufactured from June 2022
- Traveller-Simarine-SCQ50 Enerdrive Wiring Diagram – Manufactured from June 2022
- Traveller-Simarine-SCQ50 Installer Wiring Diagram – Manufactured from June 2022
Manufactured BEFORE June 2022: