Voyager Power System – the most powerful canopy system we have ever built.
Through extensive research on new manufacturing methods and hundreds of hours of physical prototype testing, we have developed an all new canopy system. Featuring our new 3000W/100A Inverter-Charger unit, paired with our B-TEC range of batteries, the Voyager leads the charge in delivering truly next-generation off-grid power capabilities.
The Voyager has been designed and built to give you access to every part of the build you may need without the hassle of finding tools to remove bulky covers or shifting everything within the canopy to access the side of your system.
All of your loads connect via the custom flush mounted 1 in, 12 out fuse panel at the top of the system, main system breakers are located at the bottom of the system and a subtle finger hole in the bottom grill gives you access to the Combi’s RCD reset switch.
Designed to Maximise Your Space
The Voyager has been designed to make use of all available space in your canopy build. The octagonal shape allows you to push the Voyager closer to the door return on your canopy while still allowing access to the fuse panel when needed. The most prominent design feature of Voyager is the angled display panel. This panel allows you to read and access your instruments with greater ease no matter the orientation or mounting location.
Hand Built Locally by the Experts in Mobile Power Solutions
The Voyager is completely built and wired in house at our Brisbane facility using only the best components to guarantee that every system meets our incredibly high standards. ENERDRIVE | DOMETIC Accessories Range components provide the ultimate in accessibility, with every system coming as standard with our own ‘1 in/12 out’ fuse block, an individually monitored Anderson Plug outlet and 2 x 12V socket outlets.
- 830W x 700H x 155Dmm
- 5 year warranty
- Available orientations: Left, Right & Top (Ceiling)
- Charge via a vehicle input, Solar or Mains Power:
- Vehicle: 12 or 24v 40A+ Output
- Solar (DC2DC): up to 45V/800W
- Mains 240V: 100A Charging
- Inverter suitable for appliances that use up to 3000W of power for operation, such as induction cooktops, microwaves, coffee machines and more
- Monitor battery, loads, charge input, and water/fuel tanks via the Simarine battery monitor or your mobile devices
- Custom rocker switches available
- Intelligent face panel design gives you access to:
- 4 x Customisable laser-etched rocker switches
- 1 x USB socket
- 1 x Cig socket
- 1 x Anderson plug socket
- 1 x Twin RCD-protected powerpoint
- 1 x (Optional) Inclinometer
- 8 x ATO (Blade fuses) for easy sizing of your circuit protection
|ePOWER DC2DC 40+ Charger (Vehicle/Solar)
|Simarine LCD Battery WIFI Monitoring System
|12 Way Blade Fuse Block
|Inverter-Charger Remote Display
|4 x Customisable Laser-etched Rocker Switches
|1 x Twin RCD Protected Powerpoint
|1 x Cig Socket
|1 x USB Socket
|1 x Anderson Plug Socket
|8 x ATO (Blade fuses)
|830W x 700H x 155Dmm
|(*) Indicates Standard Fitment