The Explorer Power System
With Enerdrive breaking into the 4WD canopy market in recent years, we have been consistently asked by manufactures and end users to come up with a compact power solution to operate all of the electrical equipment that is ending up in the back of these canopies. From a simple system to operate a fridge and a couple of lights to a full on power station, these are the type of systems we have been asked for.
After many brainstorming sessions and 3D modelling designs, Enerdrive have produced 3 models to cover just about any customer request for power in their canopies.
This system is designed for the end user only requiring a minimum power option in a neat package. Available in 3 different versions;
- K-EXPLORER-01 inc ePRO PLUS Battery Monitor
- K-EXPLORER-02 inc Simarine Battery Monitoring
- K-EXPLORER-03 inc Simarine & Individual Load Monitoring
The Explorer 01 for example consists of the following items
- Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC40+ Vehicle/Solar Charger
- 1 x ePRO Plus Battery Monitor
- 4x Pre-wired Circuit Breakers for main power equipment
- 4 x Contura switches for Lights & Auxiliary loads
- Pre-wired Battery & Fridge Anderson Plugs (50A Fridge & 175A Battery)
- Your choice of Twin USB 2.4A Hi Amp sockets to charge your mobile devices or mix it up with a 12v Output Socket
- Battery Reset button for kick starting your flat battery from the DC2DC Charger
All Explorer systems are pre-wired by Enerdrive so the only cabling required at installation time is load outputs, battery connection & vehicle/solar/tank inputs
All systems are built into a unique compact box arrangement and designed to mount for example on either the front or rear bulkhead of a vehicles canopy. The systems are available in either Left (passenger side) or Right (drivers side) installation. Any brand of battery is suitable from Wet Sealed, AGM, Gel and Lithium.
If you are interested in having custom engraving for switch/circuit breakers to your specific requirements, this option is available at an additional cost.
Enerdrive are proud to bring to market this innovative design that can be installed by the manufacturer or end user in a neat one piece installation.
|Items Included||The Explorer|
|ePOWER DC2DC 40+ Charger (Vehicle/Solar)||*|
|ePRO Plus Battery Monitor||K-EXPLORER-01|
|Simarine LCD Battery WIFI Monitoring System||K-EXPLORER-02
|4x Pre-Wired Circuit Breakers for Main Power Equipment||*|
|4 x Contura Switches||*|
|Pre-Wired Battery & Fridge Anderson Plugs (50A Fridge & 175A Battery)||*|
|Twin USB 2.4A Hi Amp Sockets||*|
|Cig Socket to Replace One or Both USB Sockets. (Please Request at Time of Order)||Optional|
|Battery Reset Button||*|
|Individual Load/Charge Module for Simarine. (#SI-SCQ50)||K-EXPLORER-03|
|Water/Fuel Tank Module for Simarine. (#SI-ST107)||K-EXPLORER-02 (Optional)
|Dimensions||440L x 155W x 330Hmm|
|(*) Indicates Standard Fitment|
- Explorer-ePRO+ Enerdrive Wiring Diagram
- Explorer-ePRO+ Installer Wiring Diagram
- Explorer-Simarine Enerdrive Wiring Diagram
- Explorer-Simarine Installer Wiring Diagram
- Explorer-Simarine-SCQ50 Enerdrive Wiring Diagram
- Explorer-Simarine-SCQ50 Installer Wiring Diagram
- Explorer Data Sheet
- Customer Rocker Switch Cover Order Form