The new Discovery X accommodation module is the latest design to come out of the Unidan factory. Installed on a Mercedes-Benz Zetros vehicle, the client was after a true Offroad vehicle for globetrotting across the world. The Discovery X is the pinnacle of Unidan’s innovation and engineering expertise.
Again, Unidan worked closely with Enerdrive to create a power system for the client’s specific requirements. This vehicle has full electric cooking with Outdoor Electric Grill, Induction cooktop and full size oven. With a large Fridge & 2 x Freezers, and the intension to take the vehicle from the Sarah Desert to the Arctic Circle and everywhere in-between, the power system had to be bulletproof. With the electrical design completed, the following items were installed.
- 2 x 300AH Enerdrive Lithium Pro Series Battery System (600Ah)
- 2 x 230v 3000W-120A Enerdrive EPRO Combi Inverter/Chargers. 6000W of inverter power and up to 240A of charge ability.
- 2 x Enerdrive DC2DC 40+ Chargers. 100A of 12v charge from the engine alternator.
- 1 x Morningstar Tristar 60A Solar Controller
- 1300W of Enerdrive Solar Panels, split across the 60A Tristar & DC2DC charger.
- 1 x ePOWER 60A AC charger for charging from 110v Input when travelling overseas
- CZone COI Digital Switching with 5” Touchscreen
To date, this is the most powerful system that Unidan have installed and the client is extremely happy with the ease of use, installation layout and simplicity of his mini global power station.