TRUECharge2 battery chargers are highly versatile and can be mounted in multiple positions, thanks to their inherent drip-free design characteristics. TRUECharge2 delivers outstanding low electrical interference, coupled with efficient, power factor corrected, multistage charging capability. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the easy access AC and DC wiring compartments. The easy-to-read display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Optional Battery temperature sensor (Part #808-0232-01)
- Optional Remote Panel (Part #808-8040-01)
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
- Available in: 12-volt models: 10A, 20A, 40A, 60A 24-volt models: 10A, 20A, 30A
Three Stage Charging
Multistage charging ensures batteries receive optimum charging, but with minimal wear and tear, regulating the voltage and current delivered to the batteries in three automatic stages:
- Bulk: Replaces 70-80% of the battery’s state-of-charge at the fastest possible rate.
- Absorption: Replenishes the remaining 20-30% of charge, bringing the battery to a full charge at a slow, safe rate.
- Float: Voltage is reduced and held constant in order to prevent damage and maintain batteries at a full charge.
TrueCharge 2 Remote Panel
The TRUECHARGE 2 Remote Panel is designed for use with TRUECHARGE 2 Battery Chargers.
This full-function remote allows you to monitor and control battery charger performance from a remote location, including features not accessible from the charger’s onboard display. The TRUECHARGE 2 Remote Panel reads like a fuel gauge and displays critical information on charging of battery banks. It is very easy to install, read and operate, connecting with the battery charger through the included telephone cable.
- Gives the user flexibility to set maximum charger output current
- Allows the charger to be powered on or placed into standby while AC power is connected
- Programs the charger for battery type and temperature
- Displays faults and warnings, basic battery level and settings
- Displays the current status of each battery or each battery bank
- Simple push buttons to change charger settings
- FCC Class B compliant
- TRUECHARGE 2 remote panel
- 7.6 m (25′) 6-conductor crossed telephone cable
- Mounting template and 1 1/2″ NPT locknut for mounting