ePRO & ePRO-HV Battery Monitors
Supersedes to EN55050
**** Item no longer available, Use EN55050****
Accurately read your battery bank like a fuel gauge with Enerdrive battery monitors.
Defining the amount of energy available in a battery is a complex task. There are many things to consider to accurately monitor the state of your batteries; battery age, discharge current and temperature all influence the actual battery capacity. Enerdrive Battery Monitors use high performance measuring circuits, along with complex software algorithms to display the exact state of the remaining battery capacity.
Using a clear back lit LCD Display and an intuitive user interface, all parameters can be recalled with just a button press. A second battery input is also provided to monitor voltage on a second battery. The ePRO and ePRO-HV battery monitors are equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to start a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
The ePRO-HV battery monitor is designed specifically for 36 to 48 volt battery banks.
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed amphours and remaining battery capacity
- Two battery inputs
- Auto sensing battery voltage inputs
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Quick nut mounting construction
- Programmable alarm relay
- Shunt selection capability enables flexible system integration
- Splash proof front panel
- 500 Amp shunt included E and e-mark certified
- Displays time remaining
- Communication/expansion port
- Stores a wide range of history events in internal memory
- Advanced programmable alarm relay
- Battery temperature sensor input
|Enerdrive Part #
|eLITE Battery Monitor. 12v to 24v range battery monitor including 500amp shunt.
|ePRO Battery Monitor. 12v to 24v range battery monitor including 500amp shunt.
|ePRO—HV Model. Same model as ePRO version however designed specifically for 36 to 48 volt battery banks.
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
|Enerdrive Part #
|TBS Battery Monitor temperature sensor to suit ePRO only. Black Plastic
|TBS Battery Monitor temperature sensor to suit ePRO only. Metal Lug
|TBS PC Communication Kit to Suit Enerdrive ePRO monitors, includes bundled software. Allows recording of all parameters including temperature (via additional temp sensor) – USB Connection
|TBS PC Communication Kit—Same as above but with RS232 Connection
|TBS Prescaler kit for retro fit of all other battery monitors up to 500vdc
|5055510 / 5055530
|TBS 1:5 and 1:10 Passive voltage prescaler kit
|TBS Alarm expander board to suit ePro—expands alarm relays from 1 to 4
|Twisted pair battery monitor connection cable. Available in per meter lengths, or cut to bulk roll length as required.
- ePRO User Manual
- ePRO HV User Manual
- ePRO Quick Connect Installation Guide
- eLITE & ePRO Hardwire Wiring Diagram
- ePRO Installation Guide
- ePRO Communication Interface Specs
- TBS Generic Temperature Sensor Kit Guide (44kb)
- TBS Generic Metal Temperature Sensor Kit Guide (44kb)
- TBS USB Communication Kit Guide(56kb)
- TBS RS-232 Communication Kit Guide (41kb)
- TBS 1:5 Active Voltage Prescaler Kit Guide (93kb)
- TBS 1:5 and 1:10 Passive Voltage Prescaler Kit Guide (67kb)
- TBS Alarm Output Expander Kit Guide (57kb)